Friday, February 8, 2008

And so it starts...

So here i sit at my computer debating whether or not to even start this blog... My buddy over at The Elementalist is (in my opinion) a professional writter and I know that he eventaully may read this blog. That in and of itself is daunting to think about, regardless of however many more people may (or may not) read this blog...

/wipe sweat from forehead

What is in a name... an interesting thought. I was digging through my brain (a short dig indeed) for something catchy and important. I think it goes without saying that I have failed miserably. I don't want potentially readers to think that I am some young kid. I chose this name because I am still realativly young in playing the game, and therefore do some things like a complete Noob!!! That being said, I want to intorduce myself. I am an avid player of, what i consider to be, the best social interactive game ever World of Warcraft. I wouldn't classify myself as a "hardcore" player (though my wife might disagree) however I do enjoy playing the game and more importanly I really enjoy learning how to play better. My main charater is a Druid by the name of Vishero on the Agamaggan (US) server. I know he is only a lvl 60 right now, but I have gotten into the kick of playing Battle Grounds (bg) over the last week or so... thus the lack of leveling. For the last 60 lvls i have keep his specced out as a feral machine, with the ability to occasionally heal in a pinch. However, recently (mostly do to playing in the bg) I have respecced him as a resto/balance mana machine! But he is one of a couple of characters that I have been playing recently. My playing style is kinda like an episode of any soap opera...(again reason for the blog title) Characters come in and out randomly, but there are a few main key players! Vish is my main star, well the closest thing that I have to a star.

I wanted to write this blog for several reasons...some of them selfish at best. I want to use this to vent and/or rant. I want to be able to chart my experiences through Azeroth and remember funny little stories along the way. Most of all I want to be able to interact with the wonderful wide world of bloggers, bounce ideas of some readers (if any) and learn from others. I don't really have high hopes for this blog... nothing that is going to make me famous, but if along the way I can meet some cool people than I am down with that! So there you have it... in a nutshell I guess.




1 comment:

Nick said...

Despite the compliments, I am not a professional writer. Just a professional n00b!