Monday, February 11, 2008

IT'S NOT A DRESS..... IT'S A KILT!!!


So I was out questing with my buddies Koreth and Seidhkona the other day when we got the great idea to go into Ramparts. Seid and I had the quests in there to work on so off we headed...

In this group I have a funny spot to fill. At the time my druid was a nearly full Feral Spec, with limited talents in Restoration (just enough to get omen of clarity) However, whenever the three of us got together, I always ended up being the healer. In no way, shape or form am I complaining about my lot in the group, but I wasn't very good at it when I started. After reading some other blogs, most of all BigButtBear and Resto4life, I realized that I needed to start to collect a set of "healing" clothes. So off to the AH I ran...

/drop huge amounts of gold on new items
/lament loss of gold

So after a day or two of perusing the AH I found some pretty good stuff (in my opinion) I was now ready to be, as Koreth puts it, a true Healing "B" (insert own comments there) So I show up to heal in this outfit (see pic) and Seid says "Wow.. really taking the healing to heart, you showed up in a Dress!" Usually I have no problem with comments from these guys, but a dress? This got my Scottish blood a boiling... and I answered like any self respecting Scot would.

"IT"S NOT A DRESS... IT"S A KILT" Without even realizing what I was saying (jokingly), I was actually right on this one... I was wearing a kilt. Who knew? Needless to say gear was only part of the battle. It wasn’t until recently that I did a respec to resto/balance that healing has really taken off for me. Now I get the chance to wear the kilt all the time, not to mention my healing pimp hat… whats not to like about that…
I am still new to the healing game play and gear, but I am having a blast now learning all these new things, and occasionally stealthing in cat form to do some damage!

2 comments:

Ratshag said...

So. It's not a dress, it's a skirt. Okies.

Nick said...

I was only letting you know that you looked GOOD in the dress. No need to take offense! LOL. I would never complain about the attire of one who heals me!!!