Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good (long) Weekend

So sometimes it really pays to work for a bank... and other times it pays even when you aren't at work. The department I am in luckily is closed for all 10 banking holidays, with pay. So Monday felt really good to do absolutely nothing at all and know that I am still getting paid. Now if only I didn't dislike the people I work with...

That being said I got a lot of time to play around this weekend and (unfortunately) that lead to little blogging. I think that I am going to try and keep my laptop nearby while playing so that I got get in an update every now and then. So, as work permits today I will be updating and posting what really happened this weekend. In the end it sounds like a really corny joke. "What do you get when you mix a PUG, a high level area, and a noob...?" Stay tuned and find out...

No comments: