Friday, February 29, 2008

Weeding Time...

No seriously... tomorrow Mrs. Vish has a baby shower to go to and I have a yard to work on getting the weeds out of. Someone please explain how this is a fair trade? On a gaming note though, I love the druid ability 'Entangling Roots' for so many reasons, but one of my favorite is casting it on huge creatures and watching it engulf them... like Mr. Elite T-Rex devilsaur. A few saturdays ago, whilst I was trying to level my mining skills, I decided to have some fun. In beautiful, tropical Un'Goro Crater I took some time to go big dino hunting. I think I managed to get every elite devilsaur, except for King Mosh. That lizard wasn't really worth wasting pots and elixers over to try and take down solo.

Last night I got back into questing. I managed to convince my buddy Seidhkona to come over the Hellfire to help me out. He still had that "recently dinged 70" glow about him! With the help I was able to plow through about 4 quests that would have taken me hours to do (and some I wouldn't have finished.) Eventually (at 3am his time) Seid decided to act like a grown up and go get some sleep, and for a split second I considered the same thing. However an hour later I was finishing up the Dreghood Elders quest in the Ruins of Sha'naar. The only reason I was able to do this quest string solo at 61 was another druid ability (probably my favorite) stealth in Cat form. It was super easy to walk around the camp cloaked and just talk to the people I needed to, get the items, and kill one guy. It was a nice 10% xp boost for a little under 30 mins of work...

So somewhere between Mrs. Vish leaving for her Femal bonding ritual, and me taking two Aleve for lower back pain... I hope to maybe ding lvl 62... and it's all down hill from there!

1 comment:

Haley H said...

King Mosh... I was in Ungoro helping my husband with his paladin alt a week or so ago. Let's just say that even at level 70, King Mosh is difficult to take down. A real SOB.

Now, I'm not geared or even keyed for Kara yet, so I'm a rather squishy 70, I think. But a quick search of the internet showed that I'm not the only 70 who has had trouble with this lizard.

I think you made a wise choice saving those pots and elixers. Stupid King Mosh...